Friday, August 31, 2012

Flynn is Crazy.... Girl Crazy!!

 Flynn has his odd tendencies like any other dog. He sits up and waves at people and animals for attention, he spins around in circles before he can potty, and he rolls around in my clothes. Those I can deal with, but put him around a girl dog and he is a completely different dog. He cries and chases them around. He will go in a kennel even though he hates enclosed spaces, and he will just become a rude loud dog. This behavior however has only recently surfaced. Flynn really isn't  around many girl dogs at our house he has all boy dogs as friends. The minute I go to visit my parents, who own a female schnauzer, it's madness. And the funny thing is, he doesn't act crazy around every girl dog. So far he is insane around my mother's dog and one of my sorority sister's dog. That's it. Last year we lived with a female dog and while he wanted to play with her he never acted so crazy around her. I just don't understand this crazy tendency.

No comments:

Post a Comment