Monday, August 27, 2012

My Favorite Websites

  Its official that I spend way to much time online. Being a poor college students keeps me limited in my sources of cheap fun. I google at random, I netflix, and of course I use youtube, but there a few sites that I should have never stumbled upon.

1. Pinterest- If you haven't discovered pinterest yet you are missing out! I spend 75%-80% of my time online on pinterest alone. I love it because it directs you to all types of stores and blogs. I have learned so much in the past year from pinterest.

2. Etsy.com- I love anything and everything handmade. There is just something about unique handmade finds that excites me. I could spend hours looking through all of the items for sale.

3. Pawsh Magazine- this is an online pet blog/ magazine. It has tips, reviews, and other pet related topics. I like to stay well informed on all things pet related especially with the all of the pet food recalls. This is one of the main blogs I check often

4. Fab.com- this is a discount type of store. Each week name brand and popular items are offered at a discounted price. All you have to do is sign up with an email address and you're in. I check at least once a week for all the new deals. Sometimes they have really amazing deals!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment