Monday, October 1, 2012

New Tv Obsession!

 I am a huge historical fiction junkie. I mostly read any story I can get my hands on, but I have recently begun watching Downton Abby on Netflix. I have to say I am in love with the story line. It follows the story of an English family and the running of their house before World War I starts and follow their lives as the war unfolds. It has scandal, romance, and deceit. I devoured season 1 quickly and now I have to force myself not to spend all night watching season 2.
My favorite thing about the show is its fashion. I love vintage looks and this show has inspired me to add several new pieces to my wardrobe. I really want to add some vintage jewelry to my wardrobe as well as a pair of heeled oxford shoes.  I adore all aspects of the way the women of the show dress. My favorite characters are Mary and Sybil. I don't want to spoil any of the story but both of these women have very different but endearing traits. This show is a must see for anyone who enjoys a good historical drama. You won't be able to stop watching once you start the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment